Monday, November 2, 2009

Let progress be progress

I've been putting in time for practice on my tables while balancing school tests and work, home life as well as the occasional gaming binge. I have to say that I can at least start mixing and matching on the fly now. Maybe soon I'll record and put up a short mixtape of my favorite songs. But before I let my ego get the better of me, I realize I'm still in the shallow pool since I'm still only working with techno and house. I've yet to start going deeper into other genres. Hopefully they won't be as hard as I'm making myself think they are.
On other news, I'm still on the rocks for cash and have been resorting to skipping meals in order to pay for my gas. (Yes, I know it's bad)
Hopefully someone might come and ask me to do a small gig for a party so I might be able to receive some pocket money!

Look forward to my next post because I'll probably be posting up my music mixtape by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment