Monday, November 9, 2009

雪祭り

As I have failed to remember, I have been planning a snow trip to Big Bear for quite some time already. (Approximately 2 months ago if I recall correctly)
Though there has been a lot of procrastination in the planning of this trip, with the right amount of pushing from friends I have managed to be able to set out the final plans and invitation to the trip on facebook. If you're interested in knowing more then add me on facebook (ukki saiyuki, and no... that's not my real name) And I will send you the invite with all the information. Then again, this event isn't limited to those who have facebook either. If you happen to know me in real life and bump into me, make a mention of the trip and I'll be sure to fill you in with all the details.

As for today, I am posting because I have caught myself slowly going back to my "overly passionate about video games" persona. Seeing as I have bought two new games (Borderlands and a pre-ordered copy of Modern Warfare 2) I have noticed that my average sleeping cycle has gone to hell. I find myself sleeping during daybreak and waking up in the afternoon right before school... hopefully this doesn't persist or else it will hamper with my school life directly. But hey... it's nice to let loose and binge on your favorite past time every once in a while though. It's kinda like retail-therapy but without the holes burning into your wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment